Sender:Erik Krause erik.krause@...
Date/Time:2017-Jan-24 16:35:38
Subject:Re: HUGIN Y P R

PanoTools NG: Re: HUGIN Y P R Erik Krause erik.krause@... 2017-Jan-24 16:35:38
Am 24.01.2017 um 03:29 schrieb Shendry Rosero V:
> Greetings, I have done some tests on hugin and I have seen that it makes
> modifications on the images based on yaw pitch and roll values of the same
> ones. Someone could tell me what operations does hugin on the images to get
> the Yaw pitch and roll mentioned?

Based on control points denoting same features for each pair of images
hugin tries to minimize the control point distance in the output
projection. This optimization is an iterative process. Yaw, roll and
pitch are only three of several other parameters that get optimized.

Find more info f.e. on http://wiki.panotools.org/Panotools_internals and
several other pages on that wiki. Or ask the programmers directly in the
hugin group:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hugin-ptx

--
Erik Krause