Sender:Erik Krause erik.krause@...
Date/Time:2017-Jan-26 22:11:38
Subject:Re: Y P R drone vs Y P R hugin

PanoTools NG: Re: Y P R drone vs Y P R hugin Erik Krause erik.krause@... 2017-Jan-26 22:11:38
Am 26.01.2017 um 21:56 schrieb Shendry Rosero V:
> Thanks for you time, I mean Yaw Pitch  and Roll as input, then how is hugin
> gets Yaw Pith and Roll for the panosphere.

YPR as input for your drone most probably causes your drone to turn in
the desired way. I don't understand your question. What do you want to
achieve? What is your setup and what is the problem?

If it is about shooting aerial panoramas than make sure you have enough
overlap so that control points can be set. hugin will stitch your
panorama based on this. Make sure your drone doesn't change the
viewpoint or else you would have to deal with parallax problems.

I see you asked the same question in the hugin group. Why did you use a
different email and name?

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de