Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2003-Dec-14 19:48:33
Subject:Re: kite aerial panos... cool stuff.

PanoTools: Re: kite aerial panos... cool stuff. Luca Vascon 2003-Dec-14 19:48:33
You need of course a traction kite, a stable one.
Better are boxed ones, or simply a 3 or 4 square meters cheap NASA wing.
It is a "bone free" self-standing wing, flies with low wind and is held by 2
lines.
You need a 3rd to hold the camera.