Sender:Carol Geary
Date/Time:2000-Apr-17 21:19:11
Subject:Re: New Member

proj-imim: Re: New Member Carol Geary 2000-Apr-17 21:19:11
Here's a procedure for a different kind of shot.
Available from the remap resource center:
http://www.themaestro.net/DSP/Remap/remapsource.html

See
How to convert a fisheye to an immersive sphere panorama at
http://www.themaestro.net/DSP/Remap/fishpan.html

--
Carol Geary, http://www.wholeo.net/