Sender:Philo
Date/Time:2000-Apr-18 09:57:18
Subject:Re: New Member

proj-imim: Re: New Member Philo 2000-Apr-18 09:57:18
Hi Ken !

Glad you enjoyed... I hope to make some closer, VR views of Paris in some
future, but time... As far as I determined (by aligning a close door frame
with a distant point and rotating the Coolpix around it's presumed nodal
point), the pivot is very close to that point, perhaps in the middle of the
front lens. Assembling panoramas shot inside with close objects with no
alignement problems proves that this point is "close enough"...

No, I didn't try PTPicker (didn't find it in PTools package, maybe I missed
something ???) but the info tools of Photoshop. The script used was joined
to my mail, tell me if you want me to send it again.

Bye,

Philo.