Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2005-Sep-09 08:17:34
Subject:Re: Breach of copyright... a question.

PanoTools: Re: Breach of copyright... a question. Carl von Einem 2005-Sep-09 08:17:34
GletscherHi to you too,

you should buy the annual publication of the german bvpa.org that
contains both
- Bildhonorare 2005
- Handbuch der Bildagenturen

This contains also very interesting parts about german copyright and
also cites actual decisions in court.

German Copyright ("Urheberrecht") is on your side. You don't have to
register your work, there is even no way of selling your rights on the
photo. Your lawyer might tell you that your AGB ("general acceptance
terms" or something like that) are not good enough to get even more
money from your clients.

Carl

From: "Robert Eller" <#removed#>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM