Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 12:06:06
Subject:Re: problem with Autopano-sift

PanoTools: Re: problem with Autopano-sift Erik Krause 2005-Sep-12 12:06:06
On 12 Sep 2005 at 11:22, Serge Maandag wrote:

> > Ok but this modification is not actually very practical since
> > it would mean changing the settings every time you use Autopano-sift.
>
> It's always a drama. I have programs that demand me it set it to , and
> programs that demand me to set it to .
> apart from that there are numerous programs that ignore the system wide
> setting and just use .

I've created a separate user with the appropriate settings and start
programs that need the other settings with "Run as different user".
Just check it in the shortcut properties. If you're more experienced
you can use the runas command and specify the user in the shortcut
command line directly.

best regards
--
Erik Krause