Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2005-Sep-13 03:04:16
Subject:RE: "Pure Panorama Tools(tm)"?

PanoTools: RE: "Pure Panorama Tools(tm)"? John Spikowski 2005-Sep-13 03:04:16
I have sent them a e-mail and asked them to remove all references to
PanoTools and Panorama Tools as it relates to any of their products or
services. I will keep the group informed as this unfolds.

John Spikowski
PanoTools Administrator

P.S.

Kevin,

Can you also contact these folks seeing your the PanoTools Director?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM