Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2005-Sep-18 09:59:54
Subject:Re: object movie in ptviewer 2.8b6

PanoTools: Re: object movie in ptviewer 2.8b6 Fulvio Senore 2005-Sep-18 09:59:54
I only distribute the "small" version of ptviewer during the beta stage.
There is also a "large" version that contains less used features like
object movies.

I will release the large version when the final version will be ready:
it shouldn't take too long.

Fulvio Senore

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM