Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2005-Sep-18 10:00:10
Subject:Re: PTViewer 2.8 beta 6

PanoTools: Re: PTViewer 2.8 beta 6 Fulvio Senore 2005-Sep-18 10:00:10
I only distribute the "small" version of ptviewer during the beta stage.
There is also a "large" version that contains less used features like
object movies.

I will release the large version when the final version will be ready:
it shouldn't take too long.

At the moment you can find a large applet in V2.7L2 download file.

Fulvio Senore

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM