Sender:Ian Wood
Date/Time:2005-Sep-18 11:29:17
Subject:Re: Question for the moderator

PanoTools: Re: Question for the moderator Ian Wood 2005-Sep-18 11:29:17
I'm not a moderator, but...

As this is an email list rather than a forum, HTML formatting tends
to be frowned on - there are several people on the list who have
their email app set to display everything as plain text. You can
imagine how garbled HTML text looks to them.

For links, just make sure that you enclose them in <> so that line
breaks don't matter, or use <http://www.tinyurl.com>.

Ian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM