Sender:Siegfried Karpf
Date/Time:2000-Jun-16 17:51:34
Subject:AW: mgisofti / livepicture viewer

proj-imim: AW: mgisofti / livepicture viewer Siegfried Karpf 2000-Jun-16 17:51:34
Joel,

the shutdown of the community forums on the mgi site was announced over
about a month ago.
You might try to contact Dave at www.360texas.com . He was very activ in
some threads of the board. I could imagine, he and some others installed a
private discussion board meanwhile.

Regards
Siegfried Karpf
Oberammergau - Germany