Sender:Serge Maandag
Date/Time:2005-Sep-24 23:52:21
Subject:RE: Re: Devotion to Bruegel de Oude :). Pano.

PanoTools: RE: Re: Devotion to Bruegel de Oude :). Pano. Serge Maandag 2005-Sep-24 23:52:21
> I am newbie to the panotools world but I have been looking
> all over the place for a tool that will do rectifying to
> fisheye distortion without cropping the image so basically I
> will want to preserve all details of the fisheye picture when
> finally rectified. Is this possible using Panotools..

Yes, in countless ways.

You can use a frontend for the panorama tools like ptgui, hugin,
ptassembler, ptmac, etc. Set input to fisheye and output to
rectilinear. Guess the Field of View of the image, or use some
control points to have the optimizer figure them out. See the docs
that come with the frontend to get started.

Or if you have photoshop, use the panotools plugin "convert".

You can also use the Flexify plugin from Flaming Pear.

If you took the image with a Nikkor 10.5mm, give Nikon Captures
defish a try.

and there are some other ways, but they are harder to perform.

Serge.

Op de inhoud van dit e-mailbericht en de daaraan gehechte bijlagen is de inhoud van de volgende disclaimer van toepassing: http://www.zeelandnet.nl/disclaimer.php

For the content of this e-mail message and its attachment(s) the following disclaimer applies: http://www.zeelandnet.nl/disclaimer.php

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM