Sender:
Date/Time:2000-May-02 09:59:29
Subject:RE: Cube

proj-imim: RE: Cube 2000-May-02 09:59:29
	Hum I'd say PTStitcher does just that :

	here is the cube -> sphere script :

p w800   nPSD_mask
o f0 r0   p0    y0    v90
o f0 r0   p0    y90    v90
o f0 r0   p0    y180    v90
o f0 r0   p0    y270    v90
o f0 r0   p90    y0    v90
o f0 r0   p-90    y0    v90

	this one will output a photoshop file with each projected cube face
on one layer. To use it in a viewer you must first flatten the image and
convert it to jpeg for instance.

-----Message d'origine-----
De: Roberto Gomez Torres [mailto:#removed#]
Date: lundi 1 mai 2000 00:40
Ë: #removed#
Cc: Panorama Tools Mailing List
Objet: Re: Cube

Hola Neil.

Thank you for the replay and for the update.
It seems like we have to build our self solution.

If someone on the list can point me to some resources for algorithms to
covert the cube projections to an sphere projection, I can try to program
this kind of stitcher.

Any help ?
Roberto Gomez Torres.
Tiempo Digital.