Sender:Helmut Dersch
Date/Time:2000-Apr-21 10:43:55
Subject:Re: Builder Value Translation

proj-imim: Re: Builder Value Translation Helmut Dersch 2000-Apr-21 10:43:55
John Spikowski wrote:

> I find it very easy to use IPIX Builder to align fisheye images. The program
> generates a settings file that I would like to use with PTSticher. Does anyone
> think that I can use the following values to build a script.txt file?
> (translated)
>
> name = IPIX Builder Fisheye Parameters
> radius1 = 559
> yRadius1 = 560
> Xcenter1 = 789
> Ycenter1 = 583
> rotation1 = -12
> radius2 = 559
> yRadius2 = 560
> Xcenter2 = 789
> Ycenter2 = 583
> rotation2 = -12

I have not tried this myself, but it appears, that these are instructions
on how to crop the two fisheye circles, and then rotate them. The units
may be pixels, but you can easily check that by comparing with your images.
The rotation angle is specified as -12, which is probably not degrees,
or rad. The best is to check the actual rotation, and see how to
come to the number -12 from there.

Helmut