Sender:
Date/Time:1970-Jan-01 01:00:00
Subject:coolviz

proj-imim: coolviz 1970-Jan-01 01:00:00
> Subject: PDA Viewer - CoolViz
>
> http://www.realviz.com/industries/digital_im/coolviz_features.php
>
> The product info for the Realviz PDA panorama viewer says it supports
> cylindrical panos. However, I'm almost positive the version I played with a
> couple months ago was spherical.

The version you saw only had cylindrical correction, but they were showing
cropped versions of panos that you have seen before in in spherical format such
as my "Dragon of Nice" pano. You could open a spherical image but it does not
do spherical or cubic correction yet. The zoom and pan functions also work for
flat images but it will apply the cylindrical correction.