Sender:Jim Watters jwatters@...
Date/Time:2016-Apr-26 19:34:02
Subject:Re: What shall we do with this group.

PanoTools NG: Re: What shall we do with this group. Jim Watters jwatters@... 2016-Apr-26 19:34:02
I read the list and will continue to read it. I don't have as much time anymore to reply to many questions. If the question is basic and I answered several times before I hope that someone else will speak up.

When the question is new idea and I have something to share I will.

When traveling, when I am now I spend even less time reading this list. Facebook I read all the time.

The Wiki is our best resource. It needs to be updated with new topics.

Jim Watters

--
Jim Watters