Sender:Robert Breuer
Date/Time:2000-Apr-27 20:05:30
Subject:Re: [Fwd: PTViewer 0.8]

proj-imim: Re: [Fwd: PTViewer 0.8] Robert Breuer 2000-Apr-27 20:05:30
Hello Helmut,

thank you for the hint. But to be honest, the documentation I have received
with PTV0.8 shows no information
regarding the targets. I have just tried and found following result, that
opens the d_kontakt.htm in the
frame "data".

<param name=hotspot value="{x171 y73 c00ff00 n'Kontaktinformation'
u'd_kontakt.htm' t'data'}">

t'name_of_the_target_frame'         is doing what I wanted to achieve.

I like PTViewer a lot. Much more easy to handle than the Livepicture viewer.

Best regards,
Robert Breuer
#removed# (http://web360.de)