Sender:Peter Raulerson
Date/Time:2000-Apr-27 23:44:19
Subject:Re: More specific mailing lists

proj-imim: Re: More specific mailing lists Peter Raulerson 2000-Apr-27 23:44:19
I would like to be on every mailing list that discusses Helmut's tools, so
please include me, Ronny, on any new list(s) that you set up. My interests
in panoramic photography and immersive imaging are very broad.

I have been reading messages on this mailing list for a few days. What a
committed and vibrant community!

Peter Raulerson
#removed#
www.raulerson.net