Sender:John
Date/Time:2000-May-01 18:25:30
Subject:Re: Features for PTViewer

proj-imim: Re: Features for PTViewer John 2000-May-01 18:25:30
<x-flowed>>Hi Helmut,

>Adding additional features to the applet is great,
>but for me the most important thing you could do
>now is to improve the performance of the applet and
>get the stand alone viewers on par with this.
>
>If you could get PTVJ to pan as quickly and
>smoothly as the Live Picture applet, *and* make
>it bulletproof, then adding more features becomes
>icing on the cake, IMHO.
>
>Best,
>
>Gummy

I totally agree with you.

Also, I really miss the ability to pan when mouse is outside of the
window.   IMHO, this is more important than being able to have more
than one pano playing on the same page.

Last of all I found a bug.  For me to disable the zoom feature, in
version 0.6  I set the fov, fovmax and fovmin to the same number and
it works.  Do this in version 0.8 and you wouldn't be able to pan.

</x-flowed>