Sender:Carol Geary
Date/Time:2000-Apr-13 18:14:34
Subject:Re: I think I am signed up...lets give it a shot....

proj-imim: Re: I think I am signed up...lets give it a shot.... Carol Geary 2000-Apr-13 18:14:34
Can't answer question 1. About the java version, I'm curious
if you tried it with PTViewer. That would have the advantage
that a person only has to download one file (ptviewer.jar).
Of course, other tradeoffs.

The pano looks good for java. I noticed a few pixels missing
along the seam. Is that due to the difficulty in getting two
exactly opposite frames? I thought you would use three, from
my email reading. Never tried it myself.

--
Carol Geary, http://home.earthlink.net/~caroling/