Sender:jeffrey
Date/Time:2006-Mar-05 15:28:47
Subject:Re: Safeness of Investment was "Brocap" integration

PanoTools: Re: Safeness of Investment was "Brocap" integration jeffrey 2006-Mar-05 15:28:47
>You're right.
>That's why I'am already preparing for the
>"QTVR will not be supported anymore" message of Apple.

When Fiero finishes his mac version, there won't be any reason
whatsoever for anyone to use quicktime. His plugin is 1/60 the size
(!!!!) and it works better, with more features. It plays qtvr files,
equirects, sinusoids....

When you're demonstrating VR to a potential client who has no plugins,
are you going to sit around and chat with them while they download
30mb of itunes bollocks & quicktime? or will you install deval in ten
seconds?

--
Jeffrey

www.panopticpictures.com - Spherical VR Photography, Virtual Tours