Sender:Philo
Date/Time:2000-Apr-18 10:15:51
Subject:Re: Panorama Tools (fisheye pano)

proj-imim: Re: Panorama Tools (fisheye pano) Philo 2000-Apr-18 10:15:51
Hi Jerry !

Thanks too for your interest... The script used was joined to my mail, tell
me if you want me to send it again.
I intend to write a tutorial, and it seems that the demand for it grows...
As for the preprocessing, I simply rotate the images by 90¡ and extract a
1158x1158 pixel square centered on the fisheye bubble, using Photoshop.

Happy panos...

Philo