Sender:gliksman
Date/Time:2001-May-04 14:57:30
Subject:Re: Can you test this ?

proj-imim: Re: Can you test this ? gliksman 2001-May-04 14:57:30
François
test on mac

Nothing happend for a while after the form arrives on screen, even
selecting tone place,on both Communicator and IE5 , then doing more
selections with the form i finally crash the mac hardly.

Looking at the code i don't understand how you want the form to reload a
new pano in PTViewer, i guess you reload a new page ?, it seems heavy to
me, but  i didn't get it ?

Anyway something is wrong (crash)

Salut

Denis