Sender:Roberto Gomez Torres
Date/Time:2000-Apr-25 01:09:49
Subject:Re: Panorama viewer plug-in for Director?

proj-imim: Re: Panorama viewer plug-in for Director? Roberto Gomez Torres 2000-Apr-25 01:09:49
Hello Grahame.

You can use Quick Time VR panoramas with Director. From version 5 and up it
works.
The sad side is that the user must have the Quick Time installation files
 version 3.0 or 4.0 ) already setuo under Microsoft Windows. ).

Maybe a little time after Helmut releases the code for the PTViewer Java
version, we can port it to director in the form of a Macromedia Xtra ( plug
in for Director ).

Hope this helps you a little.
Roberto Gomez Torres.
Tiempo Digital.