Sender:gliksman
Date/Time:2000-Apr-27 17:52:02
Subject:Re: download feedback

proj-imim: Re: download feedback gliksman 2000-Apr-27 17:52:02
I tried a trick this afternoon, based on an animated gif.
It seems to work on explorer but not on communicator that prevent the applet to load while playing the gif ·

I also discovered there are funny things to do using animated gifs for hotspots.
And that seems to work on IE and NC, on mac at least ·

Look at :
http://www.la-grange-numerique.com/runPTJV

--
Denis Gliksman