Sender:Huberson
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 09:57:57
Subject:Re: Re: problem with Autopano-sift

PanoTools: Re: Re: problem with Autopano-sift Huberson 2005-Sep-12 09:57:57
Erik
Could you be more specific when you say "change your settings for decimal delimiter".
What file or which tag do you modify?. additionally one has to modify as well the order of the pics
namely
As an example you get
c n0 N1 x962.741 y1131.62 X164.287 Y1131.27 t0 on a pto (hugin) file.

It starts with n0

whilst you "must" have

c n1 N2 x1816 y1336 X406 Y1377 t0  for a pts file

this one starts with n1...

I already asked  that query some time ago but got to my knowledge no answer!

Regards

Jean Huberson

  On 11 Sep 2005 at 17:29, jdmb00 wrote:

  >           "[value] is not a valid floating point value"
  >
  > and refuses to open the project.
  >
  > I tried deleting the first control point from the *.pts file but i get
  > the same error message with the second control point (with a different
  > number for [value]).
  >
  > Anyone knows what this means and how to deal with it?

  If you didn't change your settings for decimal delimiter I have no
  idea, sorry. PTGui needs a point as decial delimiter.

  best regards
  --
  Erik Krause
  http://www.erik-krause.de/