Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Sep-17 18:28:31
Subject:Re: Final alignment problems.

PanoTools: Re: Final alignment problems. tflyfish2002 2005-Sep-17 18:28:31
I had the same problem as you, I think it was caused by a bad horizon
which should have been corrected before I stitched it. I use PTGUE
exclusively now and its a very easy to correct this in using the
editor view page. Do you use PTGUI? If not you should download the
latest beta version and check it out.  It is available at
www.ptgui.com/beta

I paid for panocube but now use Pano2QTVR which as surpassed the
former by a "Long Chalk"

Barry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM