Sender:Carol Geary
Date/Time:2000-Apr-14 19:04:39
Subject:Re: PTViewer Version 0.6, transparant gifs

proj-imim: Re: PTViewer Version 0.6, transparant gifs Carol Geary 2000-Apr-14 19:04:39
That's good news about Win2K, IE 5. So the future is looking
up. I enjoyed playing with the GIF hotspot. The fact that it
doesn't zoom opens up possibilities. And during panning and
zooming, the hotspot seems to move too. Like I could get it
over the dark building, when normally it was in the sky. I'm
definitely coming up with colored hotspots soon.

This is a picky point but just a little wishlist item. Being
lazy, I dislike having to press two keys to do "<", ">", and
"+". When I'm looking at something, it is hard enough to get
to the right key, without having to press Shift too. Would
it be possible to just trap for ",", ".", and "=" too? So I
go for the key label but don't have to be so exact. I know
it might add to the code size, so it might not be worth it.
Just a thought.

Thanks for the new version, 0.5!

--
Carol Geary, http://home.earthlink.net/~caroling/