Sender:Carol Geary
Date/Time:2000-Apr-14 21:02:44
Subject:Re: PTViewer (Java) Version 0.6

proj-imim: Re: PTViewer (Java) Version 0.6 Carol Geary 2000-Apr-14 21:02:44
O ho, I didn't know. Somehow I seem incapable of digesting
the GNU. What kind of notice would be correct? Something
like this?

"PTViewer Java applet by Helmut Dersch of Panorama Tools,
distributed under GNU license."

With the Panorama Tools linked to your website? Does it need
to have the version number? Does it need to say "PTViewer ©
2000 Helmut Dersch"? Or what? (Do you see a copyright
symbol? Hopefully so.)

By the way, I searched for "Panorama Tools" and got quite a
list of URLs. The home page does not mention the PTViewer. I
suppose that is because it is still Beta. 0.6. The readme
says, "Changes to 0.5" but I don't care.

--
Carol Geary, http://home.earthlink.net/~caroling/