Sender:David Nahon
Date/Time:2000-Apr-14 17:27:13
Subject:Re: PTViewer (Java) Version 0.6

proj-imim: Re: PTViewer (Java) Version 0.6 David Nahon 2000-Apr-14 17:27:13
Hello,

I have read that you plan to realease the sources of PTviewer java "with  a
later version".
Have you already planned this ? Could it be quite soon ?

I am working on a net project which would greately benefit from your work.
I would (among other things) include a system that would enable the loading
of the image in sub parts, giving higher priority to viewed parts.

Best regards.

D.N

 D N             David Nahon
I A O            Z-A Production R&D
 V H             http://www.z-a.net

64, rue de la Folie Mericourt 75011 Paris - France
tel:+33 1 48 06 65 66 fax:+33 1 48 06 48 75 - #removed#