Sender:Mathieu Villegas
Date/Time:2005-Aug-16 22:33:06
Subject:Re: Re: QTVR for PDA - PocketPC ?

PanoTools: Re: Re: QTVR for PDA - PocketPC ? Mathieu Villegas 2005-Aug-16 22:33:06
Barry,
To display panoramas, you must create an IVP file. To do that, you can
simply use the Panorama FileBuilder software which is free (
http://www.immervision.com/multimedia/products/softG2_fr.php ).
You create a single file panorama using your panoramic images (cubic,
equirectangular, cylindric or mov files), then copy them on you pocket
and excute them from your pocket Explorer.

And it may works

I work for ImmerVision. We will look for other installation process, but
the advantage of such system is you can install it where you want, and
uninstall with just deleting a single file (or two if gapi.dll was not
in your system)

Regards

Mathieu