Sender:João Ribeiro
Date/Time:2005-Aug-22 00:07:13
Subject:Re: Re: QTVR for PDA - PocketPC ?

PanoTools: Re: Re: QTVR for PDA - PocketPC ? João Ribeiro 2005-Aug-22 00:07:13
Hi Mathieu,

Thanks for the answer.
After extracting the file with the Packdrop software, how do I put it back
into the pano file?
You gave an example with a tag that has something I'd like to know what it
means:
<mouseClick>loadpano("newpanorama.ivp",false)</mouseClick>
why false after the name of the file?

Thanks again

Joao