Sender:Mathieu
Date/Time:2005-Sep-02 15:58:22
Subject:Re: Immervision 4 PDAs

PanoTools: Re: Immervision 4 PDAs Mathieu 2005-Sep-02 15:58:22
Hi João,

The position of hotspots a set with pan and tilt value in degree,and a
value for the size (if you use point hotspots).
For example, if you want to know your pan and tilt value it's simple.
If the center of your hotspot is at x=100 y=200 on a 2000*1000 pixels
spherical panorama, pan and tilt will be:
pan = ((-100+(2000/2))*180)/(2000/2)
tilt = ((-200+(1000/2))*90)/(1000/2)

You can simplify this these formulas, but I left it like that to help
you to understand.
To have more information, look the documentation provided with
Immevision Java Player (
http://www.immervision.com/multimedia/products/playerG2_fr.php#P2 )
If you have any other questions regarding Immervision products, you can
ask it on ImmerVision forum ( http://www.immervision.com/forum/ ).
Panotools list is not the best place for technical questions about
Immervision viewers.

Regards

Mathieu

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM