Sender:Mathieu Villegas
Date/Time:2005-Aug-22 13:26:46
Subject:Re: Re: QTVR for PDA - PocketPC ?

PanoTools: Re: Re: QTVR for PDA - PocketPC ? Mathieu Villegas 2005-Aug-22 13:26:46
Hi João,
If you need more information, you can read the documentation provided
with the applet package.
Here is the documentation regarding the loadpano function:

*loadpano* (string filename, bool keepOrientation)
/allows to load a new panorama in the viewer/
|- filename| : panorama XML file.
|- keepOrientation| : boolean to keep the same orientation (or not) as
the previous panorama orientation.

Regards

Mathieu

João Ribeiro wrote:

>Hi Mathieu,
>
>Thanks for the answer.
>After extracting the file with the Packdrop software, how do I put it back
>into the pano file?
>You gave an example with a tag that has something I'd like to know what it
>means:
><mouseClick>loadpano("newpanorama.ivp",false)</mouseClick>
>why false after the name of the file?
>
>Thanks again
>
>Joao

">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>