Sender:tflyfish2002
Date/Time:2005-Sep-06 21:54:00
Subject:Re: Fisheye for best quality spherical images on a Canon 350D?

PanoTools: Re: Fisheye for best quality spherical images on a Canon 350D? tflyfish2002 2005-Sep-06 21:54:00
I am not sure why anyone would choose the 10.5 nikon over the Sigma
8mm for a Canon.  The Sigma is used by many, including myself on Canon
and it gives some very sharp results with the appropiate processing.
It is auto focus, auto everything in fact! It's a full frame lens
ready for my full frame DLSR when I can afford one.

Barry

--- In #removed#, "Wheaton, Simon"
<#removed#> wrote:
> I bought a Canon 350D and Canon 10-22mm lens to take cylindrical
panos for printing.

> I will need a fisheye for spericals with less shots per pano.
>
> What are the choices for the 350D, and which give best quality results?
>
> I guess the standard pick is the Sigma 8mm. I have heard that the
Nikon 10.5mm can be used on the 350D, I guess with an adapter, how
does it work and are there any issues in use, how does the quality
compare to other options?

> Thanks,
> Simon
> Canberra
> AUSTRALIA

> This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also
privileged.
> If you are not the intended recipient:
> Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission
along with any attachments immediately.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM