Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2005-Sep-12 20:17:42
Subject:Re: My first Fullscreen Pano

PanoTools: Re: My first Fullscreen Pano Willy Kaemena 2005-Sep-12 20:17:42
Not bad at all.   and the weather  was apparently not good.  But  I
would  say try  to go  with lower ISO  for this  shot, there is for
sure no need for 1/400.  Noise   Ninja  is  also a good option  and
make use of shadow / highlight of PS CS2  it might  "improve" the
weather...

Willy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM