Sender:Joost Nieuwenhuijse
Date/Time:2005-Sep-16 15:36:22
Subject:Re: Re: Relative Paths in PtGui Batch

PanoTools: Re: Re: Relative Paths in PtGui Batch Joost Nieuwenhuijse 2005-Sep-16 15:36:22
All right, this was on my list for a long time already. I've included it
in beta7 (now available). Some more bugs are fixed, see the beta page:

http://www.ptgui.com/beta.html

And now I really stop adding new features to 5.0, it's time to release!
Bug reports are still welcome, though.

Joost

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM