Sender:Jacek Gancarson
Date/Time:2002-Oct-18 14:14:27
Subject:Re: [proj-imim] Underwater Panorama On Web

proj-imim: Re: [proj-imim] Underwater Panorama On Web Jacek Gancarson 2002-Oct-18 14:14:27
Yes,
For me it is very impresive indeed as I am still not ready to dive,-)
Hapily it is a lot of light over there.

BTW. Me, As a last century newcomer, i prefer Ptviewer displays, or, as one
can call them - dynamic views, on a computer screen.
Sorry friends, I am totaly out in printing of panoramic canvases. I know
that it is a strong aestetic bias and tradition but how theh... one can
perceive spatial information from them?
So the first think I made after I came to the pano site, I save the image
and placed it in PTviewer in order to know little bit more about the place.
(I simply can not read the space from a flat image)
Here is a point of view and my recent bias:
>>no more flat panoramas;-))
www.eurofresh.se/history
Share your opinions, thanks
Best regards