Sender:Wolfram Jaensch
Date/Time:2002-Oct-19 13:00:10
Subject:Re: [proj-imim] PTViewer question

proj-imim: Re: [proj-imim] PTViewer question Wolfram Jaensch 2002-Oct-19 13:00:10
Hi Michael,

I think this is also a problem of the browser and Platform! Gif-arrows of compass-applets with transparence are transparent on MAC-IE,
WIN-IE, WIN-Netscape, not transparent at MAC-Netscape 4.75, transparent at MAC-Netscape > 4.75
Our work is and stays as an adventure!

Wolfram