Sender:Briar Bentley briarbentley5@...
Date/Time:2015-Jan-12 10:10:21
Subject:Re: Re: Game changer

PanoTools NG: Re: Re: Game changer Briar Bentley briarbentley5@... 2015-Jan-12 10:10:21
I wonder if another path would be panoramic video. I saw one a while back
taken from a helicopter where you could see all the way round but still be
travelling with the machine. That  was amazing, but beyond my comprehension
at the time. I would have thought would have greater application than
asking people to wear headsets.

I would be interested in debating this!