Sender:terak1us
Date/Time:2005-Sep-15 17:06:48
Subject:Re: PTGui - Making Templates

PanoTools: Re: PTGui - Making Templates terak1us 2005-Sep-15 17:06:48
--- In #removed#, "Sacha Griffin" <#removed#>
wrote:

snip

> Templates
> Optimize lens settings and crops, and save your project.
> You've just created a template.
> Load new images.
> Apply template.
> Generate new control points.
> Do not optimize any lens settings, only yprde.
> Remove bogus control points, until properly done.

Thanks Sacha,

I have saved as "template" a file where I first removed the control
points and that seems to work.

One thing is still not clear to me: The horizontal and vertical shift
parameters (d and e) are there to correct the off center position of
the lens and the sensor, right? So why would they change with each new
set of control points?

Carel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM