Sender:Eric O'Brien
Date/Time:2005-Sep-15 19:46:09
Subject:Re: Re: PTGui - Making Templates - d and e vary

PanoTools: Re: Re: PTGui - Making Templates - d and e vary Eric O'Brien 2005-Sep-15 19:46:09
I'm using PTMac, not PTGui, but they're very similar.  My "d" and "e"
values vary from stitch.  I don't think my camera/lens/sensor are
changing, just that, considering how many variables are being processed
to produce a minimum variation (the optimization), having things come
out a little bit different for each pano didn't surprise me too much.
The other lens parameters jitter around too.

eo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/.Cr1lB/TM