Sender:mhc1
Date/Time:2006-Feb-28 18:11:36
Subject:AW: Re: DSL as Christmas present

PanoTools: AW: Re: DSL as Christmas present mhc1 2006-Feb-28 18:11:36
As long as communication is that expensive in Germany - many people will
stay
with dial-up.
Most Germany think, they don´t need Hi-Speed - or even the Internet ;-)))
Hope that this will change here - but times are not too good for hopes
alike.
Thanks for the interestimg stats.
Mike