Sender:panoramicsdk
Date/Time:2006-Feb-28 18:20:41
Subject:Re: DSL as Christmas present

PanoTools: Re: DSL as Christmas present panoramicsdk 2006-Feb-28 18:20:41
--- In #removed#, fiero <fierodeval@...> wrote:

> >>However we still have a few countries
> >>like Germany and Spain who has around 40% dialup
>
> Of course, "Spain is different"  :-(
>
> Thank you for the stats Hans.

Yes but actually my stats also shows that the connection speed is not always essential.
Spain had during  november and december the largest number of pageviews per visitor.

And they still are among those at the top.

So national differences are more important in how interrested people are.

The inheritance of Columbus is still there.

Hans