Sender:Bruce
Date/Time:2006-Mar-03 02:15:47
Subject:Re: Practical Depth of Field-10,5mm-f2,8

PanoTools: Re: Practical Depth of Field-10,5mm-f2,8 Bruce 2006-Mar-03 02:15:47
Well Done, Hans!

	Especially the 3.3 file.  If this is what all my VR's look like, I
could die a happy VRtist.  The 10.5 is worth the extra $ and
stitching over the results I've seen from 8mm lenses.  It's time I
learn the PTMac workflow for my D70+10.5 combo.  Although, to my
dismay, I believe the Canon has more color balance correction with
artificial light than Nikons.

Virtually Yours,
Bruce Christianson
http://www.PhotoLogic.com

"Nothing exists, until it's observed."  ——————— bc