Sender:Joost Nieuwenhuijse
Date/Time:2001-May-05 11:05:47
Subject:RE: Creating Simple Panorama

proj-imim: RE: Creating Simple Panorama Joost Nieuwenhuijse 2001-May-05 11:05:47
Yehuda,

Panorama Tools can be used for any kind of stitching, also for non-fisheye
and partial panoramas.

John Houghton wrote a tutorial on stitching a partial panorama from pictures
taken with an ordinary lens, using PTools and PTgui:

http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/j.houghton/pttute.htm

Cheers,
Joost