Sender:Joost Nieuwenhuijse
Date/Time:2001-May-05 16:54:26
Subject:RE: Creating Simple Panorama

proj-imim: RE: Creating Simple Panorama Joost Nieuwenhuijse 2001-May-05 16:54:26
Hi,

The batch run is under 'automate' in the File menu of Photoshop. For
correcting barrel distortion, you need to do radial correction.

But you could also skip the lens calibration part at first; it's not
necessary but just improves the results.

Joost