Sender:yehuda
Date/Time:2001-May-05 14:33:26
Subject:Re: Creating Simple Panorama

proj-imim: Re: Creating Simple Panorama yehuda 2001-May-05 14:33:26
Hi Joost,

I began following the tutorial. I started with calibrating the lens in
Photoshop. I have 2 questions, if you don't mind:

*How do you do a "batch run" in PS?
*When inside the Correct|Radial shift|Options, do I leave Correction Mode:
Radial selected? Or do I have to select the Vertical option? (I don't use
fisheye lens, but rather a 28mm one).

I thank you very much,

Yehuda