Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2005-Sep-11 12:20:11
Subject:Re: Panotools or Realviz stitcher ?

PanoTools: Re: Panotools or Realviz stitcher ? Luca Vascon 2005-Sep-11 12:20:11
Ptgui etc, are giving a far better control, better final quality, more
workfow flexibility.
Stitcher is the best "commercial" software, but cannot compete with "your
own mix" of opensouce/shareware high end software, whose flexibility is
going from the dedicated enormous project to the repeateble no-hassle one.